Following our unexpected hiatus, we’re celebrating BIG this year, with a special outdoor event. Join us on October 14th for a reunion full of camaraderie and design celebration.
Come join your designer buddies for drinks, dessert, and dancing. Tickets include admission, open bar, food, A16 design winners catalog, AIGA KC gifts & more night-of surprises.
- 6:30-7:00 PM: Sponsor VIP Entry
- 7:00 PM: GA Entry, Cocktails, Hors D’Oeuvres, & Mingling
- 8:30 PM: A16 Design Awards Presentation
About AIGA KC
AIGA KC engages and supports 700 of the most brilliant creative minds in Kansas City – all at design firms, ad agencies, corporate design departments and schools across the region. Through an annual awards competition, KC Design Week, our scholarship program and ongoing enrichment events, we help the design industry thrive the best way we know-how.
When you partner with AIGA KC, your brand helps make these things possible. Not to mention you’ll gain access to nearly 5,000 Twitter followers, 2,300+ Facebook fans and 2,700+ loyal email subscribers, all ready to continue leading our profession onward and upward. And because we’re a 501(c)(3) organization, there’s a good chance your donations may be tax-deductible.
Thank you to our A16 Partners, Donors and Vendors!
- Design & Branding: AIGA KC Board Members
- Vendors: Lemonade Park, Moxie Catering, Mpress
- Donors: Boulevard Brewing Company, Virginia Patty's, Mer-Sea, Aaron Lindberg Photography, Alex Anderson Creative
- Sponsors: SPIRIT!, Whiskey Design, Lost & Found Design
Volunteer, sponsor & in-kind donation opportunities are available! If you’re interested, please email Elisa Martin at email@example.com for details.
- Where do you recommend parking at Lemonade Park? Paid parking is available at the corner of 17th & Genessee St. (one block away from our venue). Street parking is available, as well. For more information on our venue, please visit their website.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? This event is a professional design event, not geared towards children. Students are welcome. The minimum legal drinking age is 21. Use your best judgement. Hire a babysitter for the night. Bring your ID just in case. We’ll call you an Uber if you need it. Have fun.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Street parking around the venue is free. We would recommend taking an Uber or Lyft due to being in the West Bottoms with limited parking.
- What should I wear? Attire is anything fun for an evening event. Not too fancy, not too casual, but whatever you are comfortable in. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
- Are masks/face coverings required at Lemonade Park? Masks are not required for staff or guests of the park. If you are not vaccinated for COVID-19, we encourage you to wear a mask when traversing the Park grounds.
- What can I do to prevent the spread of COVID-19? It is becoming increasingly clear that the best way to enjoy socializing during this pandemic is to do so outdoors. Although, there are certain safe practices to keep in mind. Please respect others’ personal space, maintaining a minimum of 6′ social distance, especially while in the presence of people you don’t know, or not in usual contact with. Otherwise, all unvaccinated parties are encouraged to “mask-up”. Please do not touch any other guests at the Park. Use extreme caution when sharing food, drink, cigarettes, etc. In addition, please regularly utilize the provided hand washing/sanitizer stations.
- How do I become an AIGA Member? View membership benefits, info & sign up online http://kc.aiga.org/membership/benefits/
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Contact Elisa Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Accessibility/Special Needs/Questions? If disability accommodations (e.g., communication access, alternate formats) are needed to participate fully in this event, please contact Elisa Martin at email@example.com.
Our event will be aligned with the city's COVID guidelines come October. It is becoming increasingly clear that the best way to enjoy socializing during this pandemic is to do so outdoors. Although, there are certain safe practices to keep in mind. Please respect others’ personal space, maintaining a minimum of 6′ social distance, especially while in the presence of people you don’t know, or not in usual contact with.
Thu, Oct 14, 2021
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
1628 Wyoming Street
Kansas City, MO 64102