SOLD OUT: Sike Style Industries Mural Tour and Design Talk
1519 Oak St
AIGA Kansas City
Change up your routine, get outside, and join Phil “Sike Style” Shafer, designer, artist, and owner of Sike Style Industries for a design presentation and guided walking mural tour around The Crossroads Arts District. Explore diverse examples of murals, street art, and graffiti and learn the differences between each, while hearing the backstory of the designs and points of interests.
Wear your mask and walking shoes and grab your camera as we discuss murals from a designer's point of view. Enjoy some great photo ops along the way. We hope you can join us! Spots are limited for social distancing purposes, so reserve yours now!
- We'll meet at Sike Style Industries Studio
- Park in the side lot or on the street and meet us at the front door
- We'll begin with a 15-20 minute presentation and Q&A session
- The walking tour will last about 45 minutes to an hour and take us from 17th & Oak to 18th & Locust, before heading back up to the studio
- Refreshments, including beer, wine, and soft drinks, will be provided at Sike Style Industries Studio
- Attendees will receive complimentary Sike stickers and postcard
- Additional Sike Style merchandise (t-shirts, souvenir cans, postcards, enamel pins, artwork, etc.) will be available for purchase after the tour.
Sat, Oct 3, 2020
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
1519 Oak St
1519 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO 64108