The Director of Competitions is a two-year term. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Vice President of Competitions and the Director of the Gala to oversee and execute all planning efforts for AIGA KC’s annual Design Awards Gala and Exhibition. You’ll also be responsible for curating and selecting candidates, on a national scale, to judge and select work to include in our Gala gallery.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Selecting and communicating with judges to guide them through the judging process
- Driving the competition Call for Entries
- Managing all entries and communicating with entrants
- Notifying award winners and collecting hard copies of winning work
- Curating winning content for the Winners Catalog and working with the Gala design team to ensure the highest quality final product
- Organizing the gallery display of all winning work at the Gala event
If you’re interested in the position or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.